The Sunspire learn what it means to live
53 Posts
Ooc — Riven
It would have been a slight blow to her confidence, had Muirrin known that her tiny slip had caused such a shift in the male's trust. True, they had just met, but it was the female's first experience in practicing the beliefs she had developed in her isolation. As it was, the male's internal thoughts and feelings were a complete mystery to her; and seeing no change in his expression or demeanor, the Blackthorn continued on in their interaction pleasantly.

At her probing question, however, Muirrin did notice a shift in Scimitar's attitude... a mixture of suspicion and amusement. She winced slightly, but quickly relaxed; after all, had the situation been reversed, she would have very likely felt similarly. That sorted out internally, she gave a genuine laugh, ears going back in sheepishness. "Well," she began, "I can see that you're a romantic." Next time, then, she wouldn't be so blunt in her attempts to get to know someone. No harm, no foul... so long as she learned from her blunders.

"I just figured I should find out what sort of wolf you are, before I let you walk all over my mountain—my future mountain," Muirrin offered him a teasing grin. "I'll tell you what I believe in, though, if you're going to be shy. Trust. Community. Hard work. Bonds stronger than family." She raised a brow at him, then, curious to see his reaction... because apparently she was just going to continue to barrel down these tracks like a train. At the very least, she wouldn't be so bold as to tell him about her faith; it was personal, first of all, not to mention that she wanted to avoid him thinking she was completely off her rocker.
Messages In This Thread
learn what it means to live - by Spine - September 08, 2013, 03:22 PM
RE: learn what it means to live - by Scimitar - September 09, 2013, 09:47 AM
RE: learn what it means to live - by Spine - September 09, 2013, 11:44 AM
RE: learn what it means to live - by Scimitar - September 09, 2013, 12:23 PM
RE: learn what it means to live - by Spine - September 09, 2013, 01:12 PM
RE: learn what it means to live - by Scimitar - September 09, 2013, 01:50 PM
RE: learn what it means to live - by Spine - September 10, 2013, 02:12 PM
RE: learn what it means to live - by Scimitar - September 13, 2013, 11:11 AM
RE: learn what it means to live - by Spine - September 15, 2013, 09:21 PM
RE: learn what it means to live - by Scimitar - September 25, 2013, 04:01 PM
RE: learn what it means to live - by Spine - November 11, 2013, 05:18 PM