Sun Mote Copse Let's start something
。◕‿‿◕。
12 Posts
Ooc — Melee
Everything about life was beautiful, and everything about the world was great.

Super great!

Earthsea had spent most of her two years amongst family, but one morning she woke up and something in her said it was time to move on. She said her goodbyes, chipper as ever, and left that same day. It would go without saying that she loved her family, but Earthsea had no qualms about moving on. Dispersal was natural, and though she would always carry fond memories of her parents and siblings and other relatives... it would be like missing the den she had been whelped in. Silly.

If she were to complain about anything, it would be the loneliness— but even in that, Earthsea felt a thrill. It was an opportunity to learn skills she wouldn't receive from the same-old, same-old pack life. Death never occurred to her; survival was the only option. And, as always, she firmly believed everything work out for the best.

"Wow," she commented, as her footfalls led her to stand some meters behind the black female— now sunlit, with motes of light carried in the soft breeze around her. "Pretty." And that was that; Earthsea stood admiring the natural oddity, for she had certainly never seen anything like it before. That was another one for the "pro" list. Seeing new things. Super, super great.
I am a slower-paced roleplayer. There may be times that I am only able to post once per activity period. If I do not respond to a thread within 7 days, you are welcome to minorly powerplay Earthsea's exit if you prefer a faster pace.
Messages In This Thread
Let's start something - by RIP Tytonidae - July 14, 2017, 12:27 PM
RE: Let's start something - by Earthsea - July 18, 2017, 05:06 PM
RE: Let's start something - by RIP Tytonidae - July 19, 2017, 07:13 AM
RE: Let's start something - by Earthsea - July 19, 2017, 10:39 PM
RE: Let's start something - by RIP Tytonidae - July 20, 2017, 12:23 PM
RE: Let's start something - by Earthsea - July 23, 2017, 03:25 PM
RE: Let's start something - by RIP Tytonidae - July 26, 2017, 11:50 AM