Past the Point of No Return
“Look! You want to see? See! Feast your eyes, glut your soul on my cursed ugliness! Look at Erik's face! Now you know the face of the voice!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
She laid down on her side, almost touching Majesty; so close their fur brushed. She sighed, moving slightly, and let herself gaze at him. Not his face for once, which was handsome enough. Just everywhere else. His strong shoulders and legs. His wide chest. How big and strong he was.

She found herself averting her face bashfully. She started feeling....weird. But it wasn't a bad weird, but a pleasant weird. It was strange. Luckily, Majesty distracted her from the sensations as he cleared his throat. But they all came back, stronger than ever when he started talking.

Because you know what that would entail... his voice was husky and deep. She shifted uncomfortablely. "O-oui..." Due to her disfigurement, she was still a virgin, even at three years of age, but she knew want mating was. She knew what it meant to "have a family".

His eyes wandered over her body and she felt like her body was on fire, especially around her nethers. Then his eyes came back to her face and their eyes locked. Erika.... he said, almost a moan. She answered him by pressing closer to his body. "Majesty...." her voice was a husky whisper now.

Holy fudge cakes I know we're not writing the actual thing but I feel like we just wrote a sex novella WOAH. XDD
Messages In This Thread
Past the Point of No Return - by Erika - June 17, 2014, 07:07 PM
RE: Past the Point of No Return - by Majesty - June 17, 2014, 07:27 PM
RE: Past the Point of No Return - by Erika - June 17, 2014, 08:15 PM
RE: Past the Point of No Return - by Majesty - June 17, 2014, 08:29 PM
RE: Past the Point of No Return - by Erika - June 17, 2014, 09:24 PM
RE: Past the Point of No Return - by Majesty - June 17, 2014, 09:55 PM
RE: Past the Point of No Return - by Erika - June 17, 2014, 10:40 PM
RE: Past the Point of No Return - by Majesty - June 17, 2014, 10:53 PM
RE: Past the Point of No Return - by Erika - June 17, 2014, 11:13 PM
RE: Past the Point of No Return [MATURE] - by Majesty - June 17, 2014, 11:24 PM