Lion Head Mesa i found a catalyst for disaster in you
304 Posts
Ooc —
Murdock held back his snort, but only just barely. Probably he shouldn't have bothered, because the kid could probably tell he was laughing on the inside even without the telltale sound. Unlike Khalil, Murdock had never put much effort into hiding his emotions.

"Ain't nothin' on you that's old," he said in the self-assured way of a man to a boy. Tell me more about old when your balls drop, he thought, holding back a snicker. He'd never had much to do with children, save for his two failed litters all those years ago, but he was sure that all kids would be just as theatric as this one. "I've eaten wolves bigger than you," he added, wondering if the child could be goaded into a tussle. Though he didn't normally expend much energy asserting himself over others, he felt as though the boy could stand to be taken down a peg or two - maybe then he'd realize he wasn't the baddest cat around.
[Image: AIUhSFO.png?2]
Messages In This Thread
RE: i found a catalyst for disaster in you - by Murdock - July 24, 2017, 01:27 PM
RE: i found a catalyst for disaster in you - by Murdock - August 06, 2017, 11:07 PM
RE: i found a catalyst for disaster in you - by Murdock - August 23, 2017, 08:49 PM