The Heartwood i am not just some turnkey, miss starling
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Much as she was loathe to admit it, both wolves were a threat to her authority. Tyrande constantly had to be reminded of her place in the pack, since she seemed wholly incapable of respecting her superiors, while Majesty was beginning to show a bad habit for testing the limits of the higher ups. Both of them had already betrayed her in some capacity, although she knew nothing of their transgressions against her and her wolves. Lecter was wary of them both, and Jinx followed his example.

“She will find no power here,” muttered the Alpha female. Tyrande could have been the most contributing member of the pack for all Jinx cared, but so long as the wolf would not accept her place in the pack, the Alpha would not regard her. Majesty had potential, but there was just something about him that held her back from allowing him to rise. “I had considered Majesty of some merit but perhaps I... Overestimated. I believe Ira would enjoy the opportunity to make something of himself.”

Of course, Ira was always diligent in his training, but that didn't change the fact that the young prince had zero motivation, at least in Jinx's mind. Of late he had been absent, and she couldn't forget how he dared to court a female from another pack. Perhaps it was time to whip him into shape, and determine Majesty's intent as well.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am not just some turnkey, miss starling - by Jinx - June 18, 2014, 10:14 AM