I won't let this die
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Wow sorry I forgot about this one. -_- The circumstances have changed quite drastically--Majesty was kicked out rather than willingly left--but Jinx is still frustrated.

The Alpha female paced restlessly, finding no solace in the sun on her back nor the cool breeze that whisked up the face of the steep mountain beneath her feet. For a long while she was alone, venting her anger at Majesty's betrayal and the insolent intruder to the open air. It wasn't until Sitri arrived that Jinx actually lashed out, though, and even that was done accidentally.

She had just turned to begin stalking in the other direction when Sitri found his way into her crosshairs. The female was so livid that, in her haste, she didn't even notice that it was her demon-like follower. All she saw was chocolate fur, and all she thought was that fucking arrogant traitor dares to show his face here.

She said nothing, only launched herself across the distance between them in two easy bounds. She lashed out as quickly as she could, aiming to glove Sitri's snout between her teeth and shove his head down to the ground. It was lucky that she meant to thrash and flay "Majesty" rather than killing him immediately, for it would give Sitri the chance to snap Jinx out of her furious mindset and clear her eyes long enough to realize just who she was thrashing.
Messages In This Thread
I won't let this die - by Jinx - May 27, 2014, 12:26 PM
RE: I won't let this die - by Sitri - May 27, 2014, 12:43 PM
RE: I won't let this die - by Jinx - June 18, 2014, 02:22 PM
RE: I won't let this die - by Sitri - June 18, 2014, 02:30 PM
RE: I won't let this die - by Jinx - June 23, 2014, 10:19 AM
RE: I won't let this die - by Sitri - June 23, 2014, 10:35 AM
RE: I won't let this die - by Jinx - July 16, 2014, 02:06 PM
RE: I won't let this die - by Sitri - July 18, 2014, 06:45 PM
RE: I won't let this die - by Jinx - July 29, 2014, 08:16 AM
RE: I won't let this die - by Sitri - August 12, 2014, 09:51 AM