Twelve billion light years from the edge
338 Posts
Ooc — Me
ooc: could you fade this out in the next post, please? Thank you a lot for the thread!

"I suppose they are," Pump agreed, even though she wouldn't have used the exact wording. It was hard for her sometimes to understand the odd expressions other wolves here used. Beginning with Ragnar and the odd babbling, which he referred to as being his native language, and to "slippery little suckers" Julooke had used. Of course, people could say and speak, whichever way they liked it, but in her opinion, if one could use simpler ways to tell things, why not stick to them?

The next question caught her off guard and Pump frowned at the thought of it. One illicit litter was enough to deal with, more - would be too much for the wolf-dog to handle. She would simply drive the guilty party out for violating the rules. "Not that I know of," she replied, considering for a brief moment that it was quite possible for Ragnar to cause trouble of such kind, but besides Thistle and her, there weren't many females in the pack, let alone those, who were "desirable".
Messages In This Thread
Twelve billion light years from the edge - by Pump - May 22, 2014, 02:26 PM
RE: Twelve billion light years from the edge - by Pump - June 04, 2014, 11:46 AM
RE: Twelve billion light years from the edge - by Pump - June 07, 2014, 01:22 PM
RE: Twelve billion light years from the edge - by Pump - June 09, 2014, 12:32 PM
RE: Twelve billion light years from the edge - by Pump - June 18, 2014, 04:00 PM