Redhawk Caldera Old man needs food as well.
worlds best dad award winner
351 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Burke's mate Malice backed them up of course and suddenly it was three on one. Towhee must know she was in the wrong! Lagan hoped she did. He really didn't want this to escalate anywhere, because first off he wasn't a fighter, and second off he wouldn't know what to do. Take the side of the ones who needed it, or take the side of his own family. He felt very split in this, but he knew what should be done. He stood firmly beside Burke and Malice, even as Towhee tried to guilt trip him.

He didn't like the way that Towhee made it seem like he'd done something wrong. Lagan hunted for his family everyday. He was always bringing his parents things to eat, because his new siblings were extremely important to him. But the pups were healthy, they weren't skinny or sick, and neither was his mom or dad. Honestly, Lagan considered Burke the neediest in this blight. Towhee, I don't mean this to sound rude or anything but please don't try to make it seem like you're the only one helping.

As a pack, we are all a family. We all contribute, in different ways maybe, but we survive as a group and we thrive as a group. I don't usually like to act like ranks matter, but I think you forget I'm the gamma. I have highest authority here, and you don't have the right to decide who lives and dies. He said, his apple green gaze locked onto his little sister's. He loved her a ton, but he sometimes wondered where her morals lie. He let Burke speak and then nodded when the older male offered for him to come along.

The Blackthorn boy rose to his feet and turned to follow Burke whenever he left. He cast another glance back at Towhee, hoping she wasn't too angry. He figured she would be though. He'd talk to her again later when things were less steamy, but for now he was eager to leave this situation alone.
Messages In This Thread
Old man needs food as well. - by Burke - August 16, 2017, 07:42 AM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Lagan - August 16, 2017, 07:58 AM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Malice - August 16, 2017, 08:04 AM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Towhee - August 16, 2017, 08:58 AM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Burke - August 16, 2017, 04:14 PM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Lagan - August 17, 2017, 07:08 AM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Malice - August 17, 2017, 12:20 PM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Towhee - August 17, 2017, 12:32 PM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Burke - August 17, 2017, 12:49 PM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Lagan - August 17, 2017, 01:38 PM
RE: Old man needs food as well. - by Malice - August 17, 2017, 03:24 PM