Dragoncrest Cliffs The Flower which grows best in the dark
moontouched
22 Posts
Ooc —
Away

Thankfully it is a subject that comes naturally to the shadow, easy enough to not come off as forced. It comes to no surprise when I tell others that my interest is toxicology.  Poisonous plants often grow in thickets on the bases of cliffs.  I wonder if somehow there is a way to weaponize some of these poisons without the detriment of our own health.  I haven't found anything yet.  To be fair, wolves had very few weapons aside from their teeth.  Something she was thinking of would have to be applied topically, perhaps to the toenails although many did not use them to fight.  It was something to think on later.

Mostly, I just want to make myself useful.  I'd like to come up with something revolutionary to bring forth to the leaders but I doubt I can find something any time soon.  This did give the impression that Corva would be sticking around, though.

I worry about protecting Drageda if something happens in the daytime, she admits.  She isn't exactly sure how she even nestled her way in the ranks.  I don't need protection, but I'm not sure I'll be much good either.

and i'll be at the back of your mind
waiting for you

Messages In This Thread
The Flower which grows best in the dark - by Cecil - August 23, 2017, 08:31 PM
RE: The Flower which grows best in the dark - by Corva - August 23, 2017, 08:40 PM
RE: The Flower which grows best in the dark - by Cecil - August 23, 2017, 08:52 PM
RE: The Flower which grows best in the dark - by Corva - August 23, 2017, 09:17 PM
RE: The Flower which grows best in the dark - by Cecil - August 23, 2017, 09:26 PM
RE: The Flower which grows best in the dark - by Corva - August 23, 2017, 09:40 PM
RE: The Flower which grows best in the dark - by Cecil - August 23, 2017, 11:10 PM
RE: The Flower which grows best in the dark - by Corva - August 23, 2017, 11:20 PM
RE: The Flower which grows best in the dark - by Cecil - August 23, 2017, 11:32 PM