stavanger bay
248 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
At Ragnar's defensive response, Julooke quickly shrunk down, her tail tucking between her legs and her ears folding as she whimpered. She had surprised him, though it hadn't been intentional. His softened voice reached her ears, and she sat upward, though not confidently. I'm sorry, Ragnar. I didn't mean to. I was getting nervous, and didn't think to give you a better warning I was here, she admitted. She had grown close to him, and along the way may have gotten a little too comfortable in their friendship. He was now her Alpha, and it would do her good to remember her manners.

He motioned to the other packs and her gaze turned in their direction. They were close and it made Julooke relax a little. She turned back to him when he stated he would name this place. Her head cocked in confusion. Why would he want to name a place that wasn't of any concern to them? She got her answer in the next moments. It was to be their new home. We're moving here? she asked, as if she needed it confirmed. She let her gaze really look over her surroundings, her ears take in all the sounds, and her nose catch all the smells. It was a little information overload, but Julooke did well in taking it all in. It seemed like a nice place, seemingly cut off from the rest of the packs while still being in the same vicinity. Can we look around some more? she asked. She would follow Ragnar wherever he wanted to move the pack, that wasn't an issue. But, she still felt the need to explore it first.
Messages In This Thread
stavanger bay - by Ragnar - June 19, 2014, 07:27 AM
RE: stavanger bay - by Julooke - June 19, 2014, 05:59 PM
RE: stavanger bay - by Ragnar - June 19, 2014, 06:40 PM
RE: stavanger bay - by Julooke - June 19, 2014, 07:17 PM
RE: stavanger bay - by Ragnar - June 20, 2014, 06:24 AM
RE: stavanger bay - by Julooke - June 20, 2014, 05:10 PM
RE: stavanger bay - by Ragnar - June 21, 2014, 07:05 AM
RE: stavanger bay - by Julooke - June 21, 2014, 11:17 AM
RE: stavanger bay - by Ragnar - June 21, 2014, 01:11 PM
RE: stavanger bay - by Julooke - June 22, 2014, 06:07 AM
RE: stavanger bay - by Ragnar - June 22, 2014, 07:25 AM