Larksong Grotto Lately, I find myself throwing stones
What wicked little twist of fate placed you here upon my plate? Here where no one hears your cries?
176 Posts
Ooc — Gryff
college is kicking my asss

He wonders how many packs have made their homes on the ground he now walks on. This land is old, and many of the packs he had passed have well established borders. But it made sense for packs and tribes and clans to rise and fall within a year or a moon. He knew, however, that he would live beyond any of them, but he kept that to himself. 

It seems that fortune favors you then, Of course, it was not truly fortune. It was her and her pack's ingenuity, their strength as a group that kept them alive when their rivals failed. He merely complimented her, as was socially acceptable. He turned his face to the corpse once more, gently nudging the body with his forepaw out of sheer boredom. So you've asked me — what brings you so far from your ocean-cliffs? Perhaps she was simply a scout — she had the build for it — or perhaps she needed a moment to get away. But they were far, far inland, and she was near one of her former rivals. If it was a different time, she would have been in danger.
WARNING! this boy thinks hes a vampire. regardless of the validity of this, he does get a weird kick out of biting wolves and drinking their blood and just blood in general... He considers most wolves his potential prey, and is liable to attack at random if he believes he can take down a wolf.
Messages In This Thread
Lately, I find myself throwing stones - by Wildfire - July 24, 2017, 07:31 PM
RE: Lately, I find myself throwing stones - by Athanasius - August 07, 2017, 11:12 AM
RE: Lately, I find myself throwing stones - by Wildfire - August 08, 2017, 08:37 AM
RE: Lately, I find myself throwing stones - by Athanasius - August 11, 2017, 12:31 AM
RE: Lately, I find myself throwing stones - by Wildfire - August 11, 2017, 10:57 AM
RE: Lately, I find myself throwing stones - by Athanasius - September 01, 2017, 04:58 PM
RE: Lately, I find myself throwing stones - by Wildfire - September 11, 2017, 11:42 AM
RE: Lately, I find myself throwing stones - by Athanasius - September 15, 2017, 02:46 PM