Stone Circle Put your trust in me
Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
"Illecebra," she tried the name on her tongue with a happy glint in her murky eyes, "very elegant, different too" she said warmly. Perhaps Krypton was a bit biast when it came to greeting new wolves, or perhaps she was a little sexist against males. Her shifting moods from wolves such as Illecebra compared to Murdock were questionable, but perhaps she would grow to become more consistent.

Her ears were peeked forward as she listened to the other woman intentively. Ah, so the other male roaming around was her mate. That was nice to know, Krypton didn't want to accidentally flirt without knowing (because she actually has done that before) and tick off other pack mates. Now she knew who was off limits. When the young were brought into the conversation, Krypton's eyes brightened up.

"Ah, the wonderful world of parenthood" she mused. Although Krypton wasn't a mother herself, she kept a good eye on Day's first bunch when they were small, not to mention she's caring for another child now, whom she almost considered just calling her her daughter instead of pup under her watch.

"I'm an aspiring puppy sitter, as well as a medic. If you ever need babysitting, call me and I'll be there" she offered kindly before taking interest in the topic of trades.

"What trades have you acquired, or at least, aspire to earn?" She asks, leaning forward a bit with curiosity.
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
Messages In This Thread
Put your trust in me - by RIP Krypton - August 22, 2017, 07:38 PM
RE: Put your trust in me - by Illecebra - August 23, 2017, 10:24 PM
RE: Put your trust in me - by RIP Krypton - August 27, 2017, 06:27 PM
RE: Put your trust in me - by Illecebra - August 27, 2017, 09:06 PM
RE: Put your trust in me - by RIP Krypton - September 02, 2017, 11:40 PM
RE: Put your trust in me - by Illecebra - September 03, 2017, 02:00 AM
RE: Put your trust in me - by RIP Krypton - September 09, 2017, 08:32 PM
RE: Put your trust in me - by Illecebra - September 09, 2017, 08:45 PM