Greatwater Lake i was scared of dentists and the dark
241 Posts
Ooc —
The boy sprayed water against her, to which Andalusia gave a hasty shake, the least of her concerns. She took his apology with the slightest nod. "Right behind you." She had already turned to follow, paws quicker than her mouth, and Andalusia tore after the fleet-footed stranger.

They found respite in a cluster of trees. She glanced up and slipped beneath the cover of leaves to join the boy nearer the trunk. All about, the landscape shifted to dim hues of darkness, and the sun - while still in the sky - pulled back her warmth. A soft rustle trifled through the heavy canopy, and a remnant of sunlight found a way between the branches.

"I've never seen anything like this before," she mused, still glancing skyward before she turned to the boy. Back at the lake, he had held himself with a semblance of courage, but she had seen the nerves and uncertainty wrought across his body and etched in the flash of his eyes. Both a mesmerizing hue, bluer than her own - and now, even bluer than the sky. "Whatever's up doesn't seem to be doing much more than turning everything dark, but it's probably best to wait this out." She lowered herself to her haunches, then stretched sphinx-like on the ground. Intrigue shone in her silvery eyes, fixed on the stranger. "Your eyes. They're an interesting colour," she gave a casual gesture of her snout toward him.
Trades
[Image: outrider.gif] 0/5
Messages In This Thread
i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - August 22, 2017, 08:33 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Andalusia - August 23, 2017, 06:31 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - August 26, 2017, 07:08 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Andalusia - September 01, 2017, 01:52 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - September 02, 2017, 08:46 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Andalusia - September 06, 2017, 11:02 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - September 09, 2017, 02:28 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Andalusia - September 24, 2017, 12:16 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - October 22, 2017, 02:47 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Andalusia - October 27, 2017, 11:11 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - November 09, 2017, 08:00 PM