No More Secrets [Mandatory Pack Meeting]
Don't underestimate me because I'm short and stocky, I might just surprise you!
103 Posts
Ooc — Mercury
Ypres would most likely be the first one on the scene, but not today. She had to ward off a cougar trying to start up trouble on the West end of the borders. She heard the calling and limped with her run. The stocky she wolf soon found herself among the gathering. Almost the entire pack was there, and it made her nervous. She looked around seeing a few faces she had not met yet, but the picture of them were permanent. She never forgot a face. Panting gently she greeted her Alpha with a bow.

"Hope I'm not late... "

She took her seat by Beric the friendly wolf who seemed to gain comfort from the depths of her... something about him... weird...She looked around once more, her body was tense. she hated crowds, meetings, and stuff like these.. she was a wolf who'd prefer the company of a few.
Messages In This Thread
No More Secrets [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Majesty - June 18, 2014, 10:51 AM
RE: No More Secrets [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Naya - June 18, 2014, 12:49 PM
RE: No More Secrets [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Ypres - June 20, 2014, 12:36 PM
RE: No More Secrets [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Naya - June 21, 2014, 06:13 PM
RE: No More Secrets [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Naya - June 28, 2014, 12:50 PM