Great Bear Wilderness I will retire with the crown
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
She had spent the previous day with Sitri marking out a perimeter for their new territory. Ouroboros Spine was in a favourable location in the Kesuk's mind, and impulse had driven her to select it immediately and make preparations. Though she had once observed Silvertip Mountain with a critical eye and deemed it worthy, it was eclipsed by Ouroboros Spine so much that she no longer knew why she'd even chosen it.

The Alpha female was marking the inner basin now. She picked her way down into the valley with care, being mostly unfamiliar with the terrain. Overhead, the sun burned hot and white in the sky, but the vast overstory of netted conifer needles kept most of the heat from reaching the ground. Her coat brushed against shrubs and fragrant trunks alike as she spread her scent, and though she was at work, Jinx was content.

She didn't feel the intense need to patrol this land as feverishly as she had Neverwinter Forest. Silvertip Mountain had been unable to support its wolves without prey support from the surrounding neutral grounds, but Ouroboros Spine was a self-contained paradise. It was also devoid of the scent of wolves, and therefore, newly discovered as far as she was concerned. The heavy, timeworn forest reminded her of her homeland, though the scent was wholly new and the broad leaves of her home were replaced by sharp needles here.

Her wolves knew her designs by now, as she had invited many of them to accompany her on trips to the new territory. She wouldn't be surprised to find one of them wandering here.
Messages In This Thread
I will retire with the crown - by Jinx - June 20, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: I will retire with the crown - by Kaname - June 20, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: I will retire with the crown - by Mordecai - June 21, 2014, 05:09 PM
RE: I will retire with the crown - by Jinx - June 23, 2014, 11:53 AM
RE: I will retire with the crown - by Kaname - June 23, 2014, 02:12 PM
RE: I will retire with the crown - by Mordecai - June 24, 2014, 01:21 AM
RE: I will retire with the crown - by Jinx - June 24, 2014, 11:20 AM
RE: I will retire with the crown - by Kaname - June 24, 2014, 01:23 PM
RE: I will retire with the crown - by Mordecai - June 25, 2014, 12:48 AM
RE: I will retire with the crown - by Jinx - June 26, 2014, 05:17 PM
RE: I will retire with the crown - by Kaname - June 26, 2014, 06:42 PM