No More Secrets [Mandatory Pack Meeting]
maybe someday you'll be somewhere, talking to me, as if you knew me
19 Posts
Ooc — beck
Away
"Oh," the black she-wolf said and sat down with an utterly expressionless muzzle.

I'd like to leave Wheeling Gull Isle, was actually on Eddie's tongue. All went down the drain, again. Was it her presence? What did she do wrong? She wanted to say it but somehow words were stuck in her throat.

Threat from another pack? Attacking? Two packs after them? What was this nonsense! She never even knew about any border skirmishes. She never came here to fight a war. This was not her fight. She didn't care about this pack, really. She just needed a place to stay. She just wanted to stay here for a little while and try out if having a pack was bad or not.

And then the leader having a mate. That's all right though, even though something of it felt kind of wrong. Still, Eddie couldn't pinpoint what it was, so she let it go.

Well, Eddie thought, scratching the ground with one of her large paws, I can always find a way out later. No need to be all huge and mean about it. I'll slip away silently, if things'll come to the worst, she decided.

Then, she raised her pale yellow eyes and nodded. This was how things will be now.
Messages In This Thread
No More Secrets [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Majesty - June 18, 2014, 10:51 AM
RE: No More Secrets [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Naya - June 18, 2014, 12:49 PM
RE: No More Secrets [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Eddie - June 21, 2014, 05:14 PM
RE: No More Secrets [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Naya - June 21, 2014, 06:13 PM
RE: No More Secrets [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Naya - June 28, 2014, 12:50 PM