No More Secrets [Mandatory Pack Meeting]
Don't underestimate me because I'm short and stocky, I might just surprise you!
103 Posts
Ooc — Mercury
Ypres offered a smile back at Beric and then it faded once Majesty started speaking. Was her Alpha nuts!?!?!!! Her skull swiftly turned to look at him as her jaws held ajar, and a perk of her ears with a gasp. Mating with a nemisis pack member? What in the world? Was no she wolf within his own pack worthy enough to be his mate?

Beric then spoke up and Ypres nodded as the Beta spoke as she concurred to the stipulation.

" But Majesty, I thought Alphas were to choose a mate within the pack, not with an enemy pack.. I mean, that is basic wolf policy isn't it? "

Ypres cut in after Beric with protest in her chords. She'd rather see Majesty with someone like Naya or another female within the pack, but not outside of the pack. And to have now 2 packs to worry about Ypres had much more work to do. She needed to make some powerful allies, and knew exactly where to start.
She bowed to Majesty and dared not apologize for her words, even if it demoted her, but all wolves were subject to their own opinion, unless you were the Omega of course. Where there any in this pack?
Messages In This Thread
No More Secrets [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Majesty - June 18, 2014, 10:51 AM
RE: No More Secrets [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Naya - June 18, 2014, 12:49 PM
RE: No More Secrets [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Ypres - June 21, 2014, 06:05 PM
RE: No More Secrets [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Naya - June 21, 2014, 06:13 PM
RE: No More Secrets [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Naya - June 28, 2014, 12:50 PM