Judge me fairly
“Look! You want to see? See! Feast your eyes, glut your soul on my cursed ugliness! Look at Erik's face! Now you know the face of the voice!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Soon enough, a wolf came to greet her. She was small but had a firey coat and ice blue eyes. Her build was strangely masculine and stocky as well. The female walked over and greeted her. Erika almost stiffened when she said her name, but relaxed, remembering that Majesty had told the pack about her not too long ago. "Bonjour, Mademoiselle. Hello." she said back, smiling.

The flame furred female looked her over. Erika didn't flinch from her eyes. "I am not sure zat I am pregnant as of yet, if zat iz what you are looking for." Her belly would not get round for another three weeks, so they had no true way of knowing until then. Majesty might even try for a litter again sometime soon, not that she minded.

The Algonquin wolf only sighed when the wolf stated that she didn't trust her at all. "I expected as much. But I will try to earn your trust all ze same." Why would any of them trust her? She did come from the pack that kicked Majesty out, that were one of Wheeling Gull's enemies. But, she would become one of them soon.
Messages In This Thread
Judge me fairly - by Erika - June 21, 2014, 11:25 PM
RE: Judge me fairly - by Ypres - June 22, 2014, 12:04 AM
RE: Judge me fairly - by Erika - June 22, 2014, 08:11 AM
RE: Judge me fairly - by Ypres - June 22, 2014, 08:43 PM
RE: Judge me fairly - by Erika - June 23, 2014, 10:16 AM
RE: Judge me fairly - by Ypres - July 04, 2014, 11:04 AM
RE: Judge me fairly - by Erika - July 04, 2014, 04:40 PM