Starting over (Joining)
<font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#20CC6D; line-height:11px;"><i>wires got the best of him.</i></font><br><font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; color:black; letter-spacing:3px; line-height:11px;">yo ho ho & a bottle of rum.</font>
71 Posts
Ooc — Arla
Styx really wasn’t good at this whole ‘being formal’ thing, nor did he like dragging conversations on – but both were required when meeting potential candidates for his pack. There were already two wolves who had come and quickly departed; the Captain wanted to make sure that did not happen again. There needed to be loyalty from his members or else the pirate pack would eventually fall apart – and Styx would not stand for that. He had given up his life as a rogue to be the leader of a pack and he would not accept failure as an option. Being a loner was easy – it was something he was exceptionally good at – and now the coywolf needed to master being part of a pack. However, for the nomad the only way he could be part of a pack was to be at the top. There was no other way.
While he was still wary of the stranger before him, Styx found himself immediately liking the golden-eyed Bishop. Her last statement caused the lanky Alpha to make his decision about whether she would be a part of the pirate pack or not, but he did not voice this aloud. He had shared little information with her about Neverwinter – what if she changed her mind about joining after she learned more?
“We are a family,” he started with a wisp of a smile, seafoam eyes focused on her dark frame. “We consider ourselves a ‘band of pirates’, and while I – and the other Alpha, Kat – encourage independence among our members, there are rules. And with those rules are strict consequences. We look out for each other and work as a unit, those who do not comply with that will not be a part of the pack.” After he finished speaking, the long-limbed leader gave a short wag of his tail. “If you are interested, there is a place for you in Neverwinter; however…” his voice trailed off, a brow quirked as he inhaled the two scents mingling with her own. “I would like to meet the two pup’s you brought along with you.”

Messages In This Thread
Starting over (Joining) - by Bishop - September 06, 2013, 03:04 PM
RE: Starting over (Joining) - by Styx - September 06, 2013, 07:52 PM
RE: Starting over (Joining) - by Bishop - September 06, 2013, 09:09 PM
RE: Starting over (Joining) - by Styx - September 10, 2013, 12:33 AM
RE: Starting over (Joining) - by Bishop - September 10, 2013, 07:29 AM
RE: Starting over (Joining) - by Styx - September 12, 2013, 12:12 AM
RE: Starting over (Joining) - by Bishop - September 17, 2013, 12:54 PM
RE: Starting over (Joining) - by Styx - September 22, 2013, 02:07 AM
RE: Starting over (Joining) - by Bishop - September 30, 2013, 12:30 PM