Swiftcurrent Creek a merchant's daughter fair
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Fox listened with rapt attention, her ears pointed forward as she drank in the information. She scarcely acknowledged the rabbit he had brought. While she was often happy to receive gifts, she was far more interested in the gift of knowledge. In some way or another, Fox had come to be the creek's historian, even as young as she was. Then again, she had also somehow managed to become the creek's leader.

The fact that the new pack had been quick to respond did not surprise or worry Fox. She knew that her own borders were rarely unguarded, and she would have expected nothing less from Ferdie and Jace. Fox's lips curled into a grin when he spoke of the destroyed cache, “Danica,” she said softly, making a mental note to thank the girl later. She was proving to be quite an asset to the creek. The news that Ferdie blamed her was irrelevant, but amusing to the yearling.

“I see,” she replied after a long pause. The creek was in no danger of a small band of wolves who could scarcely call themselves a pack. In fact, they were in the perfect position to terrorize them until Ferdie and Jace had enough of it and abandoned their new claim. Fox would see to that.

Snapping out of her thoughts and returning her attention to Cutthroat, she gave him a single, quick lick on his nose. “You have done well, Cutthroat. I still do not fully understand your ties with the Tortuga wolves, but whatever they are, you are serving us well.” "You are serving me well," she thought.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
a merchant's daughter fair - by Cutthroat - June 20, 2014, 08:18 PM
RE: a merchant's daughter fair - by RIP Fox - June 21, 2014, 04:42 PM
RE: a merchant's daughter fair - by Cutthroat - June 21, 2014, 07:25 PM
RE: a merchant's daughter fair - by RIP Fox - June 22, 2014, 06:28 PM
RE: a merchant's daughter fair - by Cutthroat - June 24, 2014, 08:06 AM
RE: a merchant's daughter fair - by RIP Fox - June 27, 2014, 08:05 PM