Sequoia Coast Come speak with me
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
I used the dictionary you have as well as this http://imtranslator.net/translation/engl...anslation/ so it is a cross between norse and icelandic lol

She briefly wondered if he would even come, having forgotten for the moment that SKoll had taken over her own duties, at pup sitting while she left. However, she had passed Ragnar as they went separate ways he back to the ridge and she to the bay. So maybe, Ragnar would have went back to the pups, rather than take up a patrol of the ridge's borders until they were moved completely.

Thistle did not know how to handle the show of submission from Sköll, she maybe the Alpha's mate, but she herself was not an Alphess. She was still merely a peon on the proverbial Hierarchy ladder, and she was fine with this. Granted she was the highest ranking, other than her husband, but she was not the highest ranking, so it was a little odd to be shown such submission. She tried to accept it with grace, even though it did unnerve her at times.

She heard Sköll and turning her head she offered him a smile, She dipped her muzzle in acceptance of his hello and returned her own though broken as it was Hello Vinr She had to think hard how to talk to him as best she could.

She took a moment to frown in contemplation as she thought of the words she would need to answer him. "Ragnar Segir mér sem þú eru heilari? Yes? Me too. Ég hef forvitni if you would fregna plöntur hér? Skipta fyrir lærdóm í norrænni? "

She panted a little bit after that speech, her language broken and guttural compared to the finesse her husband and Skoll and their children could speak. However, she was proud of herself all the same.
Messages In This Thread
Come speak with me - by Thistle Cloud - June 21, 2014, 01:40 PM
RE: Come speak with me - by Skköll - June 22, 2014, 11:01 AM
RE: Come speak with me - by Thistle Cloud - June 23, 2014, 10:57 AM
RE: Come speak with me - by Skköll - June 23, 2014, 12:51 PM
RE: Come speak with me - by Thistle Cloud - June 23, 2014, 04:08 PM
RE: Come speak with me - by Skköll - June 23, 2014, 04:31 PM
RE: Come speak with me - by Thistle Cloud - June 23, 2014, 05:41 PM
RE: Come speak with me - by Skköll - June 23, 2014, 07:42 PM
RE: Come speak with me - by Thistle Cloud - June 25, 2014, 11:01 AM
RE: Come speak with me - by Skköll - June 25, 2014, 11:15 AM
RE: Come speak with me - by Thistle Cloud - June 25, 2014, 11:39 AM