I'm so fancy, you already know
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
There was an odd and abrupt shift in Jinx's attitude when something dark and hissing bowled the cougar right over. Ordinarily, the Alpha would have seethed at the lone wolf's nearness to her pack, but presently she was so stressed about the feline's presence that she didn't care who was standing on her borders combatting it. Though the pair were a whirl of activity, the male wolf who had come to her rescue was clearly a nutcase, for he was crooning words that she never would have expected to be crooned to a cougar.

Nevertheless, the Alpha female took advantage of her ally and lurched into action. Admittedly, she didn't care if the lone wolf died in this assault—he was certainly insane enough, having taken the cat's claws to his face without even stopping. All she cared about was killing the cat. It was lashing its tail and its ears were slicked back to its sleek head, and as K'ramo lunged for it again, it seemed that the cat would catch him in its broad arms and hammer him with its sharply taloned feet...

That is, until Jinx smashed into its other side and sent it careening off balance again. The pissed mountain lion turned on the Alpha with a frenzied yowl and, dancing on its squatted hind legs, attempted to hook its foreleg around her neck so it could drag her to the ground. Its teeth shot out for her ear, a shot that the warrior female managed to narrowly avoid, though its fangs cut into her cheek and left a hot streak of blood in their wake.
Messages In This Thread
I'm so fancy, you already know - by Jinx - June 20, 2014, 10:07 AM
RE: I'm so fancy, you already know - by K'ramo - June 20, 2014, 10:40 AM
RE: I'm so fancy, you already know - by Jinx - June 23, 2014, 11:36 AM
RE: I'm so fancy, you already know - by K'ramo - June 23, 2014, 02:00 PM
RE: I'm so fancy, you already know - by Jinx - June 24, 2014, 11:07 AM
RE: I'm so fancy, you already know - by K'ramo - June 29, 2014, 12:18 PM
RE: I'm so fancy, you already know - by Jinx - July 04, 2014, 12:46 AM