I'm so fancy, you already know
Demon of the Dark
5 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
The bloodlust was strong in K'ramo's body and mind, so that Jinx's actions were left completely unnoticed for the moment. He was fully prepared to charge the cat head-on when suddenly the cougar turned to hiss at something - someone else. The demon roared, thinking that perhaps the creature was turning away to run, and then he saw a white blur past the creature. A white blur that materialized into a wolf. A she-wolf. And this she-wolf was... trying to help him?

"Noooooo," he growled, not caring whether or not she actually heard him. "I need no help from yoooouuuu. The cougar is MIIIIIINE." With that, the black scarred wolf grabbed the mountain lion's haunches in his claws and dragged it away from the white female. The lion didn't like this at all, and quickly turned her body to snap her jaws at K'ramo.

The demon yanked his head away, but not before the lion nicked his nose with her fangs, so that hot blood spilled down his maw. He lunged forward and attempted to bite her right back, but she scrambled away from him...
Messages In This Thread
I'm so fancy, you already know - by Jinx - June 20, 2014, 10:07 AM
RE: I'm so fancy, you already know - by K'ramo - June 20, 2014, 10:40 AM
RE: I'm so fancy, you already know - by Jinx - June 23, 2014, 11:36 AM
RE: I'm so fancy, you already know - by K'ramo - June 23, 2014, 02:00 PM
RE: I'm so fancy, you already know - by Jinx - June 24, 2014, 11:07 AM
RE: I'm so fancy, you already know - by K'ramo - June 29, 2014, 12:18 PM
RE: I'm so fancy, you already know - by Jinx - July 04, 2014, 12:46 AM