Sequoia Coast Come speak with me
24 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
It's very hypocritical of him. xD [size=-3]but the ragnar he's based off of asked athelstan (who is basically who skoll is based off of) if he wanted to "join them" in bed sooo...i can't say that with certainty, LOL.[/size]

The Jarl’s wife had a smile of pure radiance. Sköll had only ever heard of angels when they had raided the cleric where Ragnar had stolen Nerian as his slave, but if he had to considering someone as angelic it would have been Thistle. The Tiny Viking’s skin grew hot beneath his fur and he felt immeasurably glad that wolves didn’t blush and hoped that the aversion of his eyes would be taken to be submissive as opposed to being lowered out of embarrassment, or shame; or since they seemed to be warring within the Flokisson for priority: both. Tell me Sköll, she spoke and then fell silent leaving a dangerous moment when his heart began to sprint in his chest afraid that she had found him out. However, after a stretch of moment that seemed to last for eons she finally spoke and he was able to calm the rapid beat of his heart. If she had suspected, at least, she hadn’t spoken about it of which he was grateful. She had asked about his markings, the ones Ragnar had assisted him in painting upon his face…and he wished he had a better answer for her but he didn’t. Ég veit ekki. Faðir minn var alltaf með þeim, stundum gerði mamma líka. Ég spurði aldrei en ég trúði að það er bara eitthvað sem hann gerir, Sköll admitted as he glimpsed around them, lowering his head to sniff cautiously at the ground that gave way to slopes of tall grasses that gave way to a sandy shore.

His ears perked atop the head as she told him about something she called ‘poppies’. That they were the seeds of this red flower and they were used for pain but if used too much could cause hallucination and addiction. It sounded very familiar to him. Eins og Berserker sveppum sem við þorna og borða á hátíðum og áður bardaga? He inquired in a thoughtful tone wondering if Ragnar had came across any of them. He would have had in order to ever go into battle or hold a proper festival.

Messages In This Thread
Come speak with me - by Thistle Cloud - June 21, 2014, 01:40 PM
RE: Come speak with me - by Skköll - June 22, 2014, 11:01 AM
RE: Come speak with me - by Thistle Cloud - June 23, 2014, 10:57 AM
RE: Come speak with me - by Skköll - June 23, 2014, 12:51 PM
RE: Come speak with me - by Thistle Cloud - June 23, 2014, 04:08 PM
RE: Come speak with me - by Skköll - June 23, 2014, 04:31 PM
RE: Come speak with me - by Thistle Cloud - June 23, 2014, 05:41 PM
RE: Come speak with me - by Skköll - June 23, 2014, 07:42 PM
RE: Come speak with me - by Thistle Cloud - June 25, 2014, 11:01 AM
RE: Come speak with me - by Skköll - June 25, 2014, 11:15 AM
RE: Come speak with me - by Thistle Cloud - June 25, 2014, 11:39 AM