Sequoia Coast Come speak with me
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
"wow just wow i think Thistle would kill Ragnar she would just rip his face off if he suggested that i think it woudl be something like I am not a toy to be used at your will and any others! yea that would be her response lmao,"

Thistle offered him a smile and asked a gentle question " gera þú hugsa heim?" Thistle could relate to that, it was one of the reasons that, she preferred healing to anything else. It reminded her of home and her mother, it made her feel close to them. That is why I heal. She did not expect him to understand her common words, but she found, that the guttural norse language did not seem to suit her mother and her former home. It suited her new choices, her new life, but not her old one.

Thistle shook her head as she puzzled out his words, of course he would bring up those dratted mushrooms, that just about killed her husband everytime. They had some serious side effects, she watched she knew, it also made him stupid. He did stupid , reckless things when he was under their influence.< b>" já þessir sveppir. A einhver fjöldi eins og þessi. "

Messages In This Thread
Come speak with me - by Thistle Cloud - June 21, 2014, 01:40 PM
RE: Come speak with me - by Skköll - June 22, 2014, 11:01 AM
RE: Come speak with me - by Thistle Cloud - June 23, 2014, 10:57 AM
RE: Come speak with me - by Skköll - June 23, 2014, 12:51 PM
RE: Come speak with me - by Thistle Cloud - June 23, 2014, 04:08 PM
RE: Come speak with me - by Skköll - June 23, 2014, 04:31 PM
RE: Come speak with me - by Thistle Cloud - June 23, 2014, 05:41 PM
RE: Come speak with me - by Skköll - June 23, 2014, 07:42 PM
RE: Come speak with me - by Thistle Cloud - June 25, 2014, 11:01 AM
RE: Come speak with me - by Skköll - June 25, 2014, 11:15 AM
RE: Come speak with me - by Thistle Cloud - June 25, 2014, 11:39 AM