Blacktail Deer Plateau Wish for love on falling stars.
I may be small, I may be weak, but if you mess with me, you will regret it.
16 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Hi! I'm trying to make up for my lack of activity, and I absolutely love Blue Willow!

Nameless couldn't sleep that night, which came as no surprise. She could never sleep. Especially when she was still getting used to a new place. She had only been part of the Blacktail Deer Plateau pack for a few weeks, and was not quite used to it yet. She sighed. There was no point to rolling around in her den when she knew no sleep would come, so she got up and looked outside. It seemed quiet. She hated the dark, but something about this particular night made her less afraid than usual. It seemed all thoughts of aliens had left her momentarily.

Without another thought, she stepped outside into the warm night air. It was summer now, which meant that no matter what time of day it was, it was hot. She sighed again. She hated being hot. She also hated being cold. In general, her body hated most temperatures that were even remotely away from neutral. Having been born premature meant that her body was more sensitive to things like hot and cold, and pain.

She walked along the forest, and saw up ahead Blue Willow, the pretty female who had let her into the pack. She padded silently up to her, and called quietly, "Blue. Hi." The female seemed to be watching something up in the sky. Nameless looked up to see what it was, and caught the tail end of the shooting star. She squeezed her eyes shut and made a wish that she would be healthy again, and then came and sat down beside the healer. "I hope you don't mind the company," she said. "I can't sleep."
Messages In This Thread
Wish for love on falling stars. - by Blue Willow - June 19, 2014, 11:45 PM
RE: Wish for love on falling stars. - by Nameless - June 23, 2014, 09:11 PM
RE: Wish for love on falling stars. - by Blue Willow - June 24, 2014, 09:50 AM
RE: Wish for love on falling stars. - by Nameless - June 27, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: Wish for love on falling stars. - by Fireblaze - June 28, 2014, 10:21 AM
RE: Wish for love on falling stars. - by Blue Willow - June 28, 2014, 11:38 AM
RE: Wish for love on falling stars. - by Nameless - June 28, 2014, 02:56 PM
RE: Wish for love on falling stars. - by Fireblaze - June 28, 2014, 03:14 PM
RE: Wish for love on falling stars. - by Blue Willow - June 28, 2014, 05:03 PM
RE: Wish for love on falling stars. - by Nameless - June 29, 2014, 02:19 PM
RE: Wish for love on falling stars. - by Fireblaze - June 29, 2014, 03:10 PM