Stone Circle I'm still looking for my god.
4 Posts
Ooc —

Despite her best efforts Bean could not nab herself a goose. She came close though - running and snapping at their feet as they flew off, her teeth were inches away. She could feel the wind off of their underbellies for crying out loud! But in the end she was left panting and overwhelmed, the geese honking as they escaped. When the din calmed there was another sound - a voice - and she whipped her attention around to meet it; the stranger used the language of warriors.

With her pulse still racing, Bean paced as she came closer. She dragged her heels a bit and tried to collect herself before the sudden appearance of the dark woman - and then grinned at her, looking equal parts foolish and accomplished despite having failed miserably. The geese had been a distraction for herself - but this, finding someone, that had been the goal. Heya! She gasped, then took a second to breathe, although Bean impatiently ploughed ahead with speech anyway, sounding exasperated and worn out: Didn't mean to get so close, but I was busy with homplei - oops! You're quick though, lady. Didn't expect to see another gona around here.

Little did she know she was speaking to an alpha.
Messages In This Thread
I'm still looking for my god. - by Moxie - November 10, 2017, 02:34 AM
RE: I'm still looking for my god. - by RIP Valette - November 11, 2017, 07:38 AM
RE: I'm still looking for my god. - by Moxie - November 11, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: I'm still looking for my god. - by RIP Valette - November 13, 2017, 04:36 AM
RE: I'm still looking for my god. - by Moxie - November 13, 2017, 07:36 PM
RE: I'm still looking for my god. - by RIP Valette - November 14, 2017, 05:42 AM