Great Bear Wilderness I will retire with the crown
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Let me know if you aren't cool with Jinx's dominance display and I'll change it.

A thick growl purred in the Alpha's throat as Tyrande lowered herself and began to blather about being a fool. She listened, but barely. All that Jinx cared about was the submission, which was shown finally at the end when Tyrande flashed her belly. Being the imperialist sort, Jinx immediately placed her forepaws on either side of the passive female and stood over her. She lowered her head to roughly inspect the fur of Tyrande's breast, and even wandered oppressively toward the other wolf's nether regions, all the while growling and pinning her eyes on the other's face. One wrong move and the female would exercise her right as leader.

But there were no wrong moves made, and Jinx stepped back, appeased but still furious. “You abandoned Silvertip Mountain,” she accused hotly, “and you expect me to give you another chance?” Perhaps the one thing going for Tyrande was that she hadn't joined Majesty's pack. Had that been the case, there would have been no chance whatsoever. She glanced back at Kaname, who had been present when Tyrande was part of the pack. Her gaze went to Mordecai, and perhaps if he looked closely, he would see a hint of apology in her eyes for how she did not include him in what she said next.

“Kaname has run with you as a pack mate and knows your worth as well as I. Kaname,” she said, flicking her eyes back to her Gamma, “would you give this wolf a second chance to prove her loyalty, conditionally or unconditionally?” Jinx knew the decision was ultimately hers, but she was interested in what her subordinate would say... And what he said would affect Tyrande greatly, for it would reveal to Jinx what the Gamma's impression of the former toxicologist had been.
Messages In This Thread
I will retire with the crown - by Jinx - June 20, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: I will retire with the crown - by Kaname - June 20, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: I will retire with the crown - by Mordecai - June 21, 2014, 05:09 PM
RE: I will retire with the crown - by Jinx - June 23, 2014, 11:53 AM
RE: I will retire with the crown - by Kaname - June 23, 2014, 02:12 PM
RE: I will retire with the crown - by Mordecai - June 24, 2014, 01:21 AM
RE: I will retire with the crown - by Jinx - June 24, 2014, 11:20 AM
RE: I will retire with the crown - by Kaname - June 24, 2014, 01:23 PM
RE: I will retire with the crown - by Mordecai - June 25, 2014, 12:48 AM
RE: I will retire with the crown - by Jinx - June 26, 2014, 05:17 PM
RE: I will retire with the crown - by Kaname - June 26, 2014, 06:42 PM