Stone Circle We could've been in Venice.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador

Stark was surprised by the news that so many had faltered in the area. He'd always found the varied territories to be a boon - but then again, it took a great deal of work and that was something that often wasn't being put in. He knew all too well how hard it could be leading a pack alone but Valette didn't seem any worse for the wear - she'd taken to it as naturally as he'd expected from her. "They were basically in our backyard, it wasn't much of a loss. Warbone actually thought he could walk back into the Keep and just be handed the title of Alpha." Stark said dryly. "But I'm glad you guys have made it." He'd worried if they had been gone where she might have been - or if she was alright. Here she was standing strong and everything seemed to be going well for her, losing Steady aside. That was an ache you didn't forget though and Stark knew first hand how easily one could be swept back up by that pain. 

"They're yours?" Stark asked with a surprised tone - he'd scented out the little ones during his trek through the pack but he hadn't found any of them. He hadn't wanted to run across them yet either given he hadn't known who they belonged too. "I caught little scents but haven't seen any ankle biters around." He teased, smiling at her. "I've ended up co-parenting several, now. Tambourine was as much mine as Octavia's by the end of it all, and we had a woman from Rosings have three kids in the Keep after they disbanded. Banner really took to one of her kids, I'm sure she'd love to meet yours too." Stark admitted. 

He looked away from a moment thinking of how bit all of those kids were. He'd done a lot with Silas too, but, at least Silas had both his parents at some point. He didn't feel right even hinting at his role in Silas' upbringing. He'd only taken a mentor's role. "I like kids." He admitted after a pause, it almost sounded like she wasn't sure if he could even stand them. "But there's no rush - I know it can be a bit...daunting, introducing your kids to strangers. Well. Strangers to them." 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
We could've been in Venice. - by Stark - November 22, 2017, 12:23 AM
RE: We could've been in Venice. - by RIP Valette - November 22, 2017, 05:43 AM
RE: We could've been in Venice. - by Stark - November 23, 2017, 10:16 AM
RE: We could've been in Venice. - by RIP Valette - November 23, 2017, 10:44 AM
RE: We could've been in Venice. - by Stark - November 23, 2017, 04:32 PM
RE: We could've been in Venice. - by Steph - November 23, 2017, 04:57 PM
RE: We could've been in Venice. - by RIP Valette - November 23, 2017, 05:20 PM
RE: We could've been in Venice. - by Stark - November 29, 2017, 01:41 AM
RE: We could've been in Venice. - by Steph - December 01, 2017, 06:08 AM
RE: We could've been in Venice. - by RIP Valette - December 02, 2017, 07:25 AM