Stone Circle don’t worry about what might’ve been, just tell the jury that your sorry
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Me? Oh well, I’ve been good. Valette replied, and he sounded a bit surprised. That surprise in her tone once again made Zeke feel guilty. He should’ve come and visit her more often, and been a good friend/ sperm donor/ father to her children guy. He had failed that, like he failed at a lot of things. The root of most of Ezekiel’s issues was his fear of messing up and failing, which usually lead to him not trying, which ultimately lead to the failure that he so badly feared. He but his lip at her next comment, looking down as he tried to think of a worthy response.

I know. I shouldn’t have. I’m trying now though. And I miss you, so I am trying to make things better. I even apologized for being judgmental and rude to Murdock, but I’m pretty sure I just made him think I was weird, so that happened. He said, the thought of his failed apology attempt sort of made him chuckle. It was a little funny, and it had been such a humiliating moment for Zeke. Not just the apologizing and thanking part, but the fact that it had kind of been rejected. A big oof for the large grey wolf.
Messages In This Thread
RE: don’t worry about what might’ve been, just tell the jury that your sorry - by Ezekiel - November 24, 2017, 04:30 PM