the voices linger
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris
I apologize for my lateness in reply I promise to reply much sooner next time. As I try to keep 'RL' at bay :D

Nerian was right to have spoke to him in that language, perhaps it was not the thought of Ragnar's scent on the male but rather recognition. A lot of wolves seemed to have left the cove after Vali had taken over, with no where left to turn they had come here. Was it to seek out Ragnar? or to simply find peace? For Nerian her task was to find Ragnar, though now she almost regretted completing that task.

Nerian's eyes lighted with recognition. Sköll!! She knew him, though not over well, she would have to think back on their past interactions. Nerian! She bobbed her head toward her chest by way of self re-introduction, if he didn't remember her. The cross forever emblazoned on her face was ever a dead give-away for this priestess.

What brings you here? Vaguely she wondered if he spoke the local tongue or was she going to have to take up the task of teaching him if someone had not already.

Messages In This Thread
the voices linger - by Skköll - June 17, 2014, 11:00 AM
RE: the voices linger - by Nerian - June 17, 2014, 06:57 PM
RE: the voices linger - by Skköll - June 18, 2014, 09:37 AM
RE: the voices linger - by Nerian - June 24, 2014, 07:33 PM