Broken Antler Fen out of school go-go'n for a hundred or two
we smokin' 'em all
88 Posts
Ooc — Mana
Secretly glad the male made the choice to join her under the willow tree, Ivy peered around its trunk and fixed him with a cheeky grin.  I've been told I have a flair for the dramatic, she drawled, shrugging her dainty pale shoulders as though she'd heard it all her life.  Can't say I disagree.  Nor would she disagree to the other, more colorful words used to describe her.  Ah, well.  Can't please everyone.

Ivy, she replied plainly, one brow raised as she gave Lorcan a once-over.  He looked quite healthy from what she could tell.  Though maybe it was just his coloring that threw her off - his silvery fur faded into something more smoky at points.  And look at that lovely marking on his head!  Not bad, she teased, pale green eyes slowly drifting down to meet his.  You must not be from around here.  Still unsure on the toxicity of the Fen's drinking water, Ivy assumed he had to at least live elsewhere in the Teekon Wilds.
light me up and breathe in
mirror on the ceilin'
Messages In This Thread
out of school go-go'n for a hundred or two - by Ivy - November 12, 2017, 08:13 PM
RE: out of school go-go'n for a hundred or two - by Lorcan - December 02, 2017, 06:11 AM
RE: out of school go-go'n for a hundred or two - by Ivy - December 03, 2017, 04:41 PM
RE: out of school go-go'n for a hundred or two - by Lorcan - December 04, 2017, 03:59 AM
RE: out of school go-go'n for a hundred or two - by Ivy - December 04, 2017, 11:09 PM
RE: out of school go-go'n for a hundred or two - by Lorcan - December 06, 2017, 04:51 AM
RE: out of school go-go'n for a hundred or two - by Ivy - December 06, 2017, 06:43 PM