Stone Circle biggest muscle in the body
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador

Stark felt some of his tension release at her gentle touch. Banner was one of those that inexplicably was both hard and soft at the same time - very deliberate in what she did and when she did them in most cases. Her smile drew one from him too and he gave a little tilt of his head, almost contemplating what she was saying. "I always am," He said with a smile, nodding at her finally as if to make his choice. "Even when you're....well. Particularly you you're always true to yourself." Stark hummed out with a laugh. 

"I'm still sort of....I don't know. Finding my place I guess. It feels weird to be back in a pack and not doing all we did in the Keep - but Val seems totally capable. Trying to find that fine line is just a bit harder than I was expecting." Stark admitted after a bit. They'd had to pick up all the slack so quickly that it almost felt so strange not to do the same thing. It was relieving too - but as an overworker almost left Stark perplexed about what came next. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
biggest muscle in the body - by Banner - November 29, 2017, 08:59 PM
RE: biggest muscle in the body - by Stark - November 29, 2017, 09:26 PM
RE: biggest muscle in the body - by Banner - November 29, 2017, 10:21 PM
RE: biggest muscle in the body - by Stark - December 05, 2017, 12:14 AM
RE: biggest muscle in the body - by Banner - December 05, 2017, 08:10 PM
RE: biggest muscle in the body - by Stark - December 05, 2017, 11:34 PM
RE: biggest muscle in the body - by Banner - December 06, 2017, 09:22 PM
RE: biggest muscle in the body - by Stark - December 15, 2017, 03:55 AM
RE: biggest muscle in the body - by Banner - December 17, 2017, 04:39 PM