Wheeling Gull Isle if anything was ever true, it was how i feel about you
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
just gonna powerplay dro until houkie is done with the semester <3

Hemlock could only smile as both children approached, already noticing those sharp differences in the way that her children were shaped and how they looked. When had they become more than the soft little fuzzy potatoes she'd birthed not that long ago? Still, despite her nerves she had a smile for her children and leaned down to kiss them both, only chuckling when Reed asserted her insistence that they did not have an adventure. "Too bad." Hemlock murmured with a little laugh as she nuzzled against the girl's skull. "Your brother will carry you, @Droman , and I will carry you Reed." She explained, guiding her young towards the edge of the shore. She wanted to be certain that they moved when the sandbar was exposed and they could move as easily as possible. She needed them to be safe - she needed to make sure that nothing happened to her children. 

"Once we cross the ocean there are so many things to see on the other side - forests, plains, rivers, so many places." She said almost wistfully - and she thought for a moment of the meadow where she and Palisander had spent so much of their time. After a few moments she called out to Ceallach, the younger male showing up after a few moments. "It is important that we all stay together." Hemlock stressed - but she knew it would be okay if they just trusted in one another. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
RE: if anything was ever true, it was how i feel about you - by Hemlock - December 08, 2017, 12:28 AM