Sequoia Coast Come speak with me
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
We are an eager beaver xD and that is fine with me Excited Am I! And that seemed to be the way of many different cultures vikings, spartans, romans....etc etc...french. Homosexuality was actually widely accepted long time ago..what the heck happened to people snorts*

Thistle saw the want for home in his face. It was the same face she wore at times. She would not trade her life now for anything, she would change a few things, such as the sire of her children, but she couldn't do that, and the man that deserved the love was their father anyway in everything, but blood. But she did miss home, even at the best of times, it was like a ghost limb, a feeling that was there, but apart from her.

"Ja I Kunna, peir bara hafa kyn.....ligggrr áhrif" she had a hard time with one of the words she was trying to say so she drew it out, sounding it out as best she could, She did not mind that he was there, listening to her struggling, he himself could certainly understand the trials it was to learn a new language.

She tilted her head and smiled at him, with blue eyes and spoke softly "Þakka þér fyrir að kenna mér" She shifted and stood to her small paws, her size mostly back to normal, though she was a bit thicker around the middle, but still both vikings towered over her.
Messages In This Thread
Come speak with me - by Thistle Cloud - June 21, 2014, 01:40 PM
RE: Come speak with me - by Skköll - June 22, 2014, 11:01 AM
RE: Come speak with me - by Thistle Cloud - June 23, 2014, 10:57 AM
RE: Come speak with me - by Skköll - June 23, 2014, 12:51 PM
RE: Come speak with me - by Thistle Cloud - June 23, 2014, 04:08 PM
RE: Come speak with me - by Skköll - June 23, 2014, 04:31 PM
RE: Come speak with me - by Thistle Cloud - June 23, 2014, 05:41 PM
RE: Come speak with me - by Skköll - June 23, 2014, 07:42 PM
RE: Come speak with me - by Thistle Cloud - June 25, 2014, 11:01 AM
RE: Come speak with me - by Skköll - June 25, 2014, 11:15 AM
RE: Come speak with me - by Thistle Cloud - June 25, 2014, 11:39 AM