Blacktail Deer Plateau planetary
i can still hear you sayin’
you would never break the chain
37 Posts
Ooc —
As the unwanted heft of judgement settled on his shoulders, Sirius sank slightly under the she-wolf's scrutinizing gaze. Did she know? How could she? She hadn't been Teaghlaigh... but he had disobeyed Lotte. Surely she had cronies out this far. Her legion neverending. He tucked in what was left of his tail, and deepened the bow of his skull, continuing to glance towards his chosen escape route. As much as he resembled an adult male, Sirius was very much still young-minded, and a lot of his confidence had been lost in his imaginings of himself as a fugitive.

"Well, it's not a place, r-really..." he cleared his throat again as his voice jumped uncomfortably into the high pitch of prepubescence. "I was looking for my mother," he admitted, wincing as he thought of Hemlock. "Her name's Olive. She's got white fur and green eyes," it all came spilling out, "and I haven't seen her in a long time... but I thought if I could find her, she'd help me through the cold time... because I dunno when it's going to end, if ever, and... I just need her help."
Messages In This Thread
planetary - by Sirius - December 14, 2017, 09:20 PM
RE: planetary - by Pema - December 15, 2017, 12:09 AM
RE: planetary - by Sirius - December 15, 2017, 01:43 AM
RE: planetary - by Pema - December 15, 2017, 02:09 AM
RE: planetary - by Sirius - December 15, 2017, 11:51 AM
RE: planetary - by Pema - December 15, 2017, 07:24 PM
RE: planetary - by Sirius - December 18, 2017, 04:15 PM
RE: planetary - by Pema - December 18, 2017, 08:26 PM