Bearclaw Valley does my name sting your tongue now does it babe
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
She doesn’t know how long she waits those long, painful moments. Her legs feel weak beneath her and she tries to tell herself it isn’t real. The scent is a memory clogging every thought process she has and the howl hadn’t really been there at all. She slowly closes her eyes and her joints bend, lowering her to the ground less everything give out beneath her.

Another howl touches her ears and her breath lodges in her throat. Pain pricks at the back of her eyes and a shaky breath releases, letting another moment pass by once it comes and goes. This time she knows it’s real.

Her words slam from one side of her mind to the other and she clenches her eyes shut, feeling the ache travel down to the pit of her stomach and wreaks havoc. Lips part enough to let out a low, mourning howl in return. It remains close to the ground and likely does not reach as far as it needs to but she cannot make herself move any closer.
do you want to break me like you were fourteen
and someone dared you to break the law?
Messages In This Thread
RE: does my name sting your tongue now does it babe - by Addie - December 17, 2017, 06:28 PM