Great Bear Wilderness Don't worry bout me and who I fire
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
“Yes,” the Alpha female muttered, her lips quirking into a smile. It had been many days since she had last thought of Sos and Atka, having lost touch with her original faith, but the Dark Father rose up in her mind then. “Dark magic is not evil, Sitri,” she assured him, mistaking his glance at the ground for uncertainty regarding the magic.

She could feel it too, a heavy sense of power and majesty about these woods. It wasn't magic at all, but rather, the sheer weight of thousands of years settling on them in the embrace of untouched nature all around. Nevertheless, the superstitious Kesuk thought it might mean something, and she found herself glancing around as though she might glimpse the loa here. Not that she had ever seen them, aside from the four of Bon Dye, who had long departed, so she thought.

They emerged into a bizarre, lopsided clearing at that moment, with a fairy ring in the centre. Jinx remembered such a fairy ring from her time back in the Seahawk Valley, unable to recall its name but knowing it was named for someone. “Look, Sitri,” the Alpha said, clearly pleased with their discovery, “the loa must favour this place.” Loa and fairies were all the same to Jinx, but she had never heard bad things about fairy rings. Only that the loa and spirits met at them to revel and celebrate.
Messages In This Thread
Don't worry bout me and who I fire - by Jinx - June 20, 2014, 09:45 AM
RE: Don't worry bout me and who I fire - by Sitri - June 20, 2014, 10:16 AM
RE: Don't worry bout me and who I fire - by Jinx - June 20, 2014, 12:27 PM
RE: Don't worry bout me and who I fire - by Sitri - June 20, 2014, 05:44 PM
RE: Don't worry bout me and who I fire - by Jinx - June 23, 2014, 11:25 AM
RE: Don't worry bout me and who I fire - by Sitri - June 23, 2014, 05:22 PM
RE: Don't worry bout me and who I fire - by Jinx - June 24, 2014, 11:00 AM
RE: Don't worry bout me and who I fire - by Sitri - June 25, 2014, 03:29 PM
RE: Don't worry bout me and who I fire - by Jinx - June 26, 2014, 10:57 AM
RE: Don't worry bout me and who I fire - by Sitri - June 26, 2014, 11:51 AM
RE: Don't worry bout me and who I fire - by Jinx - June 26, 2014, 05:09 PM