Sleeping Dragon i'm a cask of oak, i'm whiskey soaked
36 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
From how straightforward he was, Brutus seemed like a simple wolf, but that was alright with her. When he brought his gaze upwards, hers naturally followed. It looked treacherous to Theia, unaccustomed to such terrain. When he spoke, she brought her eyes back to him and gave another small smile, tail waving gently to and fro. I was wondering if there were any prey around here, but it seems I was mistaken, She explained, deflating a bit. I haven't eaten in days... She murmured in a sullen tone, eyes gloomily fixed to the ground. Hey, why don't we work together? I'm willing to share. Her head snapped back up at the suggestion, smile returning. She would prefer not to have to share, but she was willing to compromise. Her voice and actions were ever-so slightly dramatic in the hopes of eliciting a reaction and perhaps assistance.
PM me about sprees; I'm usually open!
Messages In This Thread
i'm a cask of oak, i'm whiskey soaked - by Brutus - December 19, 2017, 05:10 PM
RE: i'm a cask of oak, i'm whiskey soaked - by Theia - December 19, 2017, 06:06 PM
RE: i'm a cask of oak, i'm whiskey soaked - by Brutus - December 19, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: i'm a cask of oak, i'm whiskey soaked - by Theia - December 19, 2017, 07:38 PM
RE: i'm a cask of oak, i'm whiskey soaked - by Brutus - December 19, 2017, 08:23 PM
RE: i'm a cask of oak, i'm whiskey soaked - by Theia - December 19, 2017, 09:07 PM
RE: i'm a cask of oak, i'm whiskey soaked - by Brutus - December 19, 2017, 09:28 PM
RE: i'm a cask of oak, i'm whiskey soaked - by Theia - December 19, 2017, 09:53 PM