Great Bear Wilderness I will retire with the crown
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Tyrande didn't speak, which was probably one of the wiser things that Jinx had ever witnessed her do. Kaname took a long look at the previous toxicologist before answering. Perhaps a fairer Alpha might have condemned that sort of behaviour, but Kaname's very obvious muscle flexing earned a smirk from his Alpha. Any of her wolves that wanted to brag about their authority one way or another were welcome to do it... So long as they did not think to try unseating her.

His answer was simple enough, and reasonable. The Kesuk chewed her lip thoughtfully, staring down at the submissive black female while considering her punishment. “I would like to hear both of your thoughts on what sort of punishment she should have,” said Jinx, only half hoping they would suggest removing something of value, like an eye or her tongue, physically. “But I concede. Tyrande, you may rise as a Silvertip Mountain wolf... But, since you were always so ambitious—” this she said while remembering how the swarthy female had eyed Lecter at the pack meeting, “—you will occupy the lowest rank in the pack until you prove to me that you know your place among us.”

Satisfied, the Alpha female stepped back, then turned away from Tyrande and strode past the wary Mordecai and the sneaky Kaname. She brushed against the rough. slim trunk of a lodgepole pine, cocked a leg (for even females of the species did that when flexing their muscles), and unabashedly marked it with her scent.
Messages In This Thread
I will retire with the crown - by Jinx - June 20, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: I will retire with the crown - by Kaname - June 20, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: I will retire with the crown - by Mordecai - June 21, 2014, 05:09 PM
RE: I will retire with the crown - by Jinx - June 23, 2014, 11:53 AM
RE: I will retire with the crown - by Kaname - June 23, 2014, 02:12 PM
RE: I will retire with the crown - by Mordecai - June 24, 2014, 01:21 AM
RE: I will retire with the crown - by Jinx - June 24, 2014, 11:20 AM
RE: I will retire with the crown - by Kaname - June 24, 2014, 01:23 PM
RE: I will retire with the crown - by Mordecai - June 25, 2014, 12:48 AM
RE: I will retire with the crown - by Jinx - June 26, 2014, 05:17 PM
RE: I will retire with the crown - by Kaname - June 26, 2014, 06:42 PM