Great Bear Wilderness I will retire with the crown
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
Hackles smoothing, Mordecai watched as judgement was lied down before him. She would be punished in due time, left for now to settle at the bottom of their ranks were his superiors felt she belonged. While Kaname moved in for a little one-on-one with Tyrande, Jinx swept past him to continue her marking. Mordecai, if only for a second, stood idle watching, before proceeding a touch further beyond them. He let his eyes linger on the reaccepted wolf as he passed by, taking up another invisible grid of the forestry near Jinx. With their time split between the mountain and the formation of their territory in the Spine, he steadily went to work in marking as well, following up some places with a series of pawing and scratching to cast it about.

There was much to do, though he was confident that the new claim would not be disturbed. It seemed like they really were away from the general traffic of the Wilds, bordering on the unknown even further from the coast that Mordecai had ever been willing to travel. While he didn't stray too far from the group, his eyes scanned through what he could make of the horizon (or what would have been it). In light of the ambient noise, Mordecai still thought it was quiet in the depths of the wood, and turned an ear back to listen in on what he could hear from the others. Just in case anything else interesting turned up.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
I will retire with the crown - by Jinx - June 20, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: I will retire with the crown - by Kaname - June 20, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: I will retire with the crown - by Mordecai - June 21, 2014, 05:09 PM
RE: I will retire with the crown - by Jinx - June 23, 2014, 11:53 AM
RE: I will retire with the crown - by Kaname - June 23, 2014, 02:12 PM
RE: I will retire with the crown - by Mordecai - June 24, 2014, 01:21 AM
RE: I will retire with the crown - by Jinx - June 24, 2014, 11:20 AM
RE: I will retire with the crown - by Kaname - June 24, 2014, 01:23 PM
RE: I will retire with the crown - by Mordecai - June 25, 2014, 12:48 AM
RE: I will retire with the crown - by Jinx - June 26, 2014, 05:17 PM