Duck Lake i am surely a queen
89 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
..Ducks in the sky, ducks on the water, ducks on land. Ducks everywhere. The world was literally swarmed by ducks and Mees loved it. Adrenaline was rushing wildly through his body like a raging river, while his heart beat loudly in his chest. The energy he received was a reminder that he was alive and kicking ..ducks. Mees was too absorbed with the thrill of the hunt and the fun that came with it, that he momentarily forgot all about the queen. Of course, he would never admit to such a thing; not even with the threat of punishment lurking above his head.

When she first shouted his ears registered words but they had no meaning; the lingering sound of alarmed and panicked ducks was much, much louder. For a moment his orange eyes feverishly searched the sight of the bold Queen who had began her hunt as well. He wondered what she said; who would talk anyway during a hunt? Then again, his sudden hunting rush left no time behind for tactics and strategy. Perhaps that was something worth to mention, especially if they were to work together.

However, the second time she spoke, Mees felt an 'Oh' passing through his mind. She had no superpowers. Awkward. Well, that would be no problem. Changing his running direction, Mees had a plan to give her a great supply of superpowers -- if she didn't mind getting dirty. This part of the plan he also didn't hint for he was rushing towards Leaf's direction quickly. "Duck, duck ..duck." He shouted really loud. For a splash bomb of dirt, mud, earth and speckles of filth were now rushing into her direction along with the messy, unkempt DarkMees Duck. He knew he'd save the day -- but even more so -- he was curious to her reaction afterwards (..if he would survive the wrath of the queen).
Messages In This Thread
i am surely a queen - by Leaf - June 24, 2014, 03:39 PM
RE: i am surely a queen - by Horcrux - June 24, 2014, 04:01 PM
RE: i am surely a queen - by Leaf - June 24, 2014, 04:42 PM
RE: i am surely a queen - by Horcrux - June 26, 2014, 01:11 PM
RE: i am surely a queen - by Leaf - June 26, 2014, 02:49 PM
RE: i am surely a queen - by Horcrux - June 26, 2014, 03:01 PM
RE: i am surely a queen - by Leaf - June 26, 2014, 04:07 PM
RE: i am surely a queen - by Horcrux - June 27, 2014, 02:02 AM
RE: i am surely a queen - by Leaf - June 27, 2014, 04:17 PM
RE: i am surely a queen - by Horcrux - June 30, 2014, 10:21 AM
RE: i am surely a queen - by Leaf - June 30, 2014, 02:00 PM