The Sunspire learn what it means to live
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Her comment on him being a romantic drew a sardonic snort from the male, his wolfish brows lifting as he studied her with piqued interest. His words had seemingly embarrassed her slightly, or that was how he took it, the moment her ears slid back to her skull. It was endearing in a way, and he listened to her explanation, his bemusement growing. Her to-be mountain, eh?

“I’d say a realist more than a romantic,” he corrected, his tail giving a light sweep through the air. “I don’t believe personal questions belong anywhere in a meeting that has only been five minutes in length,” he spoke, though his tone held a lilting tease to it. She seemed harmless enough, and it would be a lie if he pretended he was not intrigued by this potential pack she hinted toward.

Her words were simple – but effective, as a feeling of longing crept to his chest. Of course he had dispersed from his birth pack to create a new life.. yet he had never envisioned what would be waiting for him when the time came. “I believe in that as well,” he agreed, his shoulders lifting in a small shrug. “But I believe family is a bond that can never be broken. My family is not with me physically, but they are still here. They have shaped me to who I am today.” And while whoever he chose to bond with now.. they would shape him as well. But they would work from the mould that had been already started.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
learn what it means to live - by Spine - September 08, 2013, 03:22 PM
RE: learn what it means to live - by Scimitar - September 09, 2013, 09:47 AM
RE: learn what it means to live - by Spine - September 09, 2013, 11:44 AM
RE: learn what it means to live - by Scimitar - September 09, 2013, 12:23 PM
RE: learn what it means to live - by Spine - September 09, 2013, 01:12 PM
RE: learn what it means to live - by Scimitar - September 09, 2013, 01:50 PM
RE: learn what it means to live - by Spine - September 10, 2013, 02:12 PM
RE: learn what it means to live - by Scimitar - September 13, 2013, 11:11 AM
RE: learn what it means to live - by Spine - September 15, 2013, 09:21 PM