Remind me of the babe
16 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
They are loa?” queried the Silvertip Mountain Alpha female, coaxing a responding nod from Itsuki as he strode along just behind her and to her left. “I believe they are the same,” he murmured thoughtfully. Though he had never heard the term that the northern Kesuk female used, the Shintoist knew well the meaning behind it. She referred to the spirits and essences of nature, the same entities as the kami.

In this, the two found a common interest: preservation of the kami, or at least preservation of a relationship between wolf and kami. The pair descended down one of Silvertip Mountain's well worn trails, but Itsuki could tell before they reached the end of it that Jinx would soon leave his company. The black-footed Alpha was busy, he gathered, and had lost herself to fanciful dreams of the valley they would soon inhabit, and so her interactions were often cut short so she could return to their verdant future home and continue securing their claim.

The Alpha female did just that, with a brief bob of her larger head, leaving Itsuki to trace their path back up the mountainside. He himself was trapped in thought, though a smile lifted the corners of his lips and gave him a welcoming aura.
Messages In This Thread
Remind me of the babe - by ZC10 - June 28, 2014, 12:53 AM
RE: Remind me of the babe - by Kaname - July 02, 2014, 08:00 PM
RE: Remind me of the babe - by ZC10 - July 03, 2014, 01:05 AM
RE: Remind me of the babe - by Kaname - July 03, 2014, 10:07 AM
RE: Remind me of the babe - by ZC10 - July 03, 2014, 10:29 AM
RE: Remind me of the babe - by Kaname - July 03, 2014, 04:56 PM
RE: Remind me of the babe - by ZC10 - July 04, 2014, 01:21 AM
RE: Remind me of the babe - by Kaname - July 04, 2014, 08:17 PM
RE: Remind me of the babe - by ZC10 - July 10, 2014, 09:08 AM
RE: Remind me of the babe - by Kaname - July 10, 2014, 09:38 PM