Swiftcurrent Creek a seven nation army couldn't hold me back
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
He did not miss her stare, though his mind did not stray to the possibility that she was taking in his appearance and her opinion of it. Instead, her grey eyes burned in to him like the fire of her pelt's namesake. Maintaining a neutrality about him, the cinnamon wolf held his gaze to her cheek, not once challenging her by looking to her own silver gaze, and in turn, caught the grin that smoothed across her tiny features so easily. She was a mystery to him.

"Only the birth of my younger siblings and then a few in the packs I stopped by during my travels," he returned with a small shrug. At the time, his interest in pups had been fleeting -- they were cute, yet their razor sharp teeth upon his snout was something he could live without at the time, and in turn, had kept to duties such as hunting and fending the borders. A mercenary of sorts for months at a time, Scim had offered his services temporarily before leaving to his next destination.

Yet now, he had reached a prime age in his life, and the longing for a mate of his own and pups to pass along his name was something that burned in his chest -- somehow, he even craved the fresh scent of innocence that surrounded them as well -- the bitter tang of milk and warmth. Whether he gained that here, within the ranks of Swiftcurrent Creek, or a place elsewhere.. time had yet to determine.

"With Njal's mate due soon, I imagine I will have the chance to be more involved." That was.. if they let him near them at all.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Scimitar - June 28, 2014, 06:37 AM