Blacktail Deer Plateau Wish for love on falling stars.
I may be small, I may be weak, but if you mess with me, you will regret it.
16 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
@Fireblaze. Next time could you ask before barging in on a thread that's been going on for a while? Also, Nameless is pretty rough around the edges, so don't mind her or her random swearing. <3

To be perfectly honest, Nameless was extremely pissed that her alone time with Blue Willow had been so suddenly cut off. She nearly forgot all about what the alpha had said because of her hot burst of anger. Didn't others know better than to just randomly interrupt? Who the hell did this girl think she was? She was about to tell her off for being so rude, and then her anger, added to whatever was making her sick, left her dizzy again. She abruptly laid down, afraid she would fall over. And then slowly the dizziness left her and she sat up again, trying not to move her head too much, as that just worsened her headache.

"Hey!" she said to Fireblaze - though she did not know that was her name. "Why don't you learn to wait your turn, you dumb-ass. Could you not see that we were having a conversation?" She growled at the girl, challenging her to retort. In the back of her mind, she knew she had probably just lost major respect points with Blue Willow, but at the present moment, she just didn't give a shit - though she would regret it later.
Messages In This Thread
Wish for love on falling stars. - by Blue Willow - June 19, 2014, 11:45 PM
RE: Wish for love on falling stars. - by Nameless - June 23, 2014, 09:11 PM
RE: Wish for love on falling stars. - by Blue Willow - June 24, 2014, 09:50 AM
RE: Wish for love on falling stars. - by Nameless - June 27, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: Wish for love on falling stars. - by Fireblaze - June 28, 2014, 10:21 AM
RE: Wish for love on falling stars. - by Blue Willow - June 28, 2014, 11:38 AM
RE: Wish for love on falling stars. - by Nameless - June 28, 2014, 02:56 PM
RE: Wish for love on falling stars. - by Fireblaze - June 28, 2014, 03:14 PM
RE: Wish for love on falling stars. - by Blue Willow - June 28, 2014, 05:03 PM
RE: Wish for love on falling stars. - by Nameless - June 29, 2014, 02:19 PM
RE: Wish for love on falling stars. - by Fireblaze - June 29, 2014, 03:10 PM