Sisterhood in union
Don't underestimate me because I'm short and stocky, I might just surprise you!
103 Posts
Ooc — Mercury
Ypres felt relief when she saw that Claire had made it along with her. She knew the extent of exhaustion Claire was feeling and Ypres had finally come to a stop.

We are home now. You are welcome to stay here on the Island for as long as you wish m'dear; as this may be home to you now if you desire

She offered the girl a genuine smile, as she took a keen liking to her. Ypres had saved one lost soul, but that was still not accountable for the hundreds she had taken or lost herself. Ypres was not all that bad; or so she assumed. It was those who angered her where the ones that were fed her darkest side. It took a lot to get her mad, but once Ypres was your enemy, she was the type to never be forgotten.

She eyed the female before her as she turned to face her. So far they were safe, but she needed to give the girl a word of caution.

Until you are well enough, please keep away from borders unless you have no desire to stay; as there are trouble makers from other pack such as Silvertip Mountain and Horizon Ridge to be aware of. I'm not too worried about Horizon Ridge anymore, its Silvertip that you need to be weary about.

She looked to the direction they had come from, then looked back to Claire.
Messages In This Thread
Sisterhood in union - by Ypres - June 28, 2014, 05:45 PM
RE: Sisterhood in union - by Claire - June 28, 2014, 10:07 PM
RE: Sisterhood in union - by Ypres - June 28, 2014, 11:59 PM
RE: Sisterhood in union - by Erika - June 29, 2014, 09:05 AM
RE: Sisterhood in union - by Claire - June 29, 2014, 01:46 PM
RE: Sisterhood in union - by Ypres - July 01, 2014, 01:38 AM
RE: Sisterhood in union - by Erika - July 01, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: Sisterhood in union - by Claire - July 01, 2014, 01:18 PM
RE: Sisterhood in union - by Ypres - July 01, 2014, 02:06 PM
RE: Sisterhood in union - by Erika - July 01, 2014, 07:46 PM
RE: Sisterhood in union - by Claire - July 01, 2014, 11:23 PM