Sisterhood in union
“Look! You want to see? See! Feast your eyes, glut your soul on my cursed ugliness! Look at Erik's face! Now you know the face of the voice!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Just tell me if you mind me being here.

She knew now that she was in her second week of pregnancy. The Delta noticed her stomach filling out a little - not enough to be noticable to most as pregnancy, but enough for her to be certain. Erika was a normally skinny wolf, not enough to look like she was starving all the time, but she was lacking the extra fat and muscle other wolves had. The fact that her belly was growing pleased her for it could only be one thing: puppies.

The black furred female was going to tell Majesty, so she travelled down the shore towards the caves he claimed for their new den. She hoped he would be there, if not now, then later on. As she neared the shore, she saw two wolves on the edge, dripping with water. At first she began to bristle, but her fur laid flat when she recognized Ypres. Though the fire-furred female did not trust her yet, she was still her packmate. She bore no ill will towards her.

Erika barked a greeting to Ypres, walking over and tilting her head curiously at the new female behind her. "Bonjour Ypres. Who iz zis with you?"
Messages In This Thread
Sisterhood in union - by Ypres - June 28, 2014, 05:45 PM
RE: Sisterhood in union - by Claire - June 28, 2014, 10:07 PM
RE: Sisterhood in union - by Ypres - June 28, 2014, 11:59 PM
RE: Sisterhood in union - by Erika - June 29, 2014, 09:05 AM
RE: Sisterhood in union - by Claire - June 29, 2014, 01:46 PM
RE: Sisterhood in union - by Ypres - July 01, 2014, 01:38 AM
RE: Sisterhood in union - by Erika - July 01, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: Sisterhood in union - by Claire - July 01, 2014, 01:18 PM
RE: Sisterhood in union - by Ypres - July 01, 2014, 02:06 PM
RE: Sisterhood in union - by Erika - July 01, 2014, 07:46 PM
RE: Sisterhood in union - by Claire - July 01, 2014, 11:23 PM