afire.
<font color="1E90FF">slowly drifting, drifting away;
<br><i>wave after wave,</i>
<br>wave after wave.</font>
64 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
[size=x-small]ooc: ooo, this is interesting. haven't had a thread with three others before. let's do this![/size]

Surra was crouched down, slowly having convinced himself that it was okay to dive in, when suddenly a howl came out of nowhere and a young female burst through the trees. Surra straightened up, fur bristled in surprise, muscles tense. She dived in the water, splashing around, and Surra cocked his head in confusion. He didn't recognize her. At all. And suddenly, she saw him as well. She addressed him, in a strange accent. Surra didn't respond right away, instead looking from her to another, older male he saw in the background, who had not yet spoken. He didn't recognize them, or their scents, and they didn't even have a hint of Bay wolf smell on them. Either they were very, very new, or they were not supposed to be here. "I wouldn't say it is mine," Surra said in a low tone. He was calm, but he knew these wolves weren't supposed to be here, and was trying to discern if he really needed to react violently. "But it does belong to the Stavanger Bay pack, of which I am part of. And I don't recognize you."

At that moment Ragnar appeared, barreling through the trees like a freight train. Surra internally gave a sigh of relief. He challenged the two unfamiliar wolves, and then Surra knew for sure that they were, indeed, trespassers. The thick mane of fur on the back of his neck bristled angrily, making the fairly decently large youth look even bigger, but other than that he did not show anything other than calm as Ragnar's eyes briefly locked with his. He leaped down from his perch in the shallows, taking slow, purposeful steps through the water that came up just past his ankles, to the other side of the pool, opposite Ragnar, so that they had the woman within surrounded. Surra was not one to needlessly fight, but he stood ready, with head lowered, ears back, and muscles tensed to move quickly if he needed to. He did not growl, but his normally calm eyes had turned sharp, and flitted back and forth between the woman and her companion. He would let Ragnar take care of the talking, and though inwardly he wasn't thinking as violent of consequences as Ragnar was, he was ready to back up his alpha without question.
Messages In This Thread
afire. - by Surra - June 29, 2014, 02:21 PM
RE: afire. - by Ollie - June 29, 2014, 03:32 PM
RE: afire. - by Olor - June 29, 2014, 03:39 PM
RE: afire. - by Ragnar - June 29, 2014, 03:57 PM
RE: afire. - by Surra - June 29, 2014, 05:54 PM
RE: afire. - by Ollie - June 29, 2014, 07:40 PM
RE: afire. - by Olor - June 29, 2014, 07:46 PM
RE: afire. - by Ragnar - June 30, 2014, 09:26 AM
RE: afire. - by Surra - June 30, 2014, 12:17 PM
RE: afire. - by Ollie - June 30, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: afire. - by Olor - June 30, 2014, 09:06 PM