Sequoia Coast Imagination rules the world.
marrow of the spirit
87 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Verrine wasn't pleased with Beric's answer, but he knew his friend well enough to know that Beric would never just drop everything and leave. That wasn't who Beric was. He knew that the seed was planted though, so to speak, and it would remain in the back of Beric's mind. Eventually, perhaps, he would change his mind and consider moving to the Ridge. Even though their pack divide wasn't ideal, Verrine wasn't really worried about that -- he just wanted his friend to come home, now that they'd found one another.

In a rather obvious attempt to steer the subject elsewhere, Beric asked about Julooke and inquired as to whether they'd tied the knot yet. "She's doing great. Outranking me already, actually. Our leaders really like her." He grinned, feeling himself blush, and chuckled a little, "We haven't tied the knot yet. I want to, though. Maybe one of these days I'll have the balls to tell her…y'know." He looked at his friend, shrugging a little. He'd confided in Beric many times during their travels together, and he knew Beric understood what was going on in Verrine's head. He hadn't ever been well-versed in the art of dealing with women, and he'd never been taught much by his parents or elder siblings either. He was learning on his own, and while he was a brave and fearless wolf when it came to hunting or war, when it came to girls, well…he was as chicken-shit as they could get.
<center><font face="times"><font color="#99938d"><small>A T  T H E  C R E A T I O N ' S  H O L L O W,  A  S U D D E N  W H I T E  L I G H T  G L E A M S<br><i>like a wayward sentient spirit in the mire of space and time</i></small></font></font></center>
Messages In This Thread
Imagination rules the world. - by Beric - June 12, 2014, 10:46 AM
RE: Imagination rules the world. - by Verrine - June 12, 2014, 01:20 PM
RE: Imagination rules the world. - by Beric - June 12, 2014, 03:12 PM
RE: Imagination rules the world. - by Verrine - June 13, 2014, 11:34 PM
RE: Imagination rules the world. - by Beric - June 15, 2014, 09:27 AM
RE: Imagination rules the world. - by Verrine - June 16, 2014, 10:51 PM
RE: Imagination rules the world. - by Beric - June 17, 2014, 07:03 PM
RE: Imagination rules the world. - by Verrine - June 23, 2014, 02:38 PM
RE: Imagination rules the world. - by Beric - June 25, 2014, 12:34 AM
RE: Imagination rules the world. - by Verrine - June 29, 2014, 06:49 PM
RE: Imagination rules the world. - by Beric - June 30, 2014, 08:53 PM